Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why we as a state have a budget problem!

Just so all the citizens of The State of California know, I work in the mortgage crisis field of this bail out mess which means that I help the resident's of this state save their homes from foreclosers and predatory loans! How does this state think I can help out the up side down property values and all the hardship our country is facing when the majority of my time is spent defending this very law that they passed in 1996, Prop 215. I save homes and help give care to the people of The State of California and in return for such care I still face a jury trial on this matter? As we speak, one of those jury members could be facing foreclosure or worse, actually being kicked out of their home with no where to go and no one to turn to as I am stuck waisting my time fighting my own "legal rights"!

Brian K Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment