Thursday, July 23, 2009

LET ME UPDATE YOU ON HOW THE STATE WORKS

I just the other day got a phone call from one of my patients. I was at work, the patient told me that the prosecutor in this case ( a woman ) called to com firm again the fact that I was their caregiver! I had already given the state a list of patients. The patient again said yes he was and still is my caregiver! But the prosecutor insisted on driving to their home to com firm in person and they set a time up for the next day. First of all why is the prosecutor insisting on meeting my patient with out my attorney present???? So I had my patient to leave their home and go stay with a friend for a couple nights. It all sounded a little fishy to me! So at the set time between them arrived! NO prosecutor!!! Just detectives and cops who are supposed to protect patients, ( without ) the lady prosecutor! Smells like injustice to me. First of all why is the state trying to talk to the patients again and again? They have always claimed the medical plants was theirs. Does the state not know that my patients have rights too? So now the patients are fearing the state and their ways of collecting info from the patients themselves with out a legal attorney being present! Feels as if the state prosecutor are trying to confuse the facts in this case of injustice!

2 comments:

  1. This IS the "state" of afffairs we are in right now. there is a NEW DVD called The Uniion about hemp and it's history coming out tomorrow.

    http://tinyurl.com/n9z2ju

    Above link will give you FREE access to MANY MANY videos about hemp, it's medical cures, including cancer see Rick Simpson story, clothes, building material and even cars as Mr Ford made a Model-T out of hemp ENTIRELY. Link is there.

    Feel free to spread them around. there's a make tinyurl link on main menu on left of page.

    Tell you patients do NOT trust the cops right now, until we get more lobbying done locally. Your patients should go to town hall meetings WITH doctor and tell about wonders of hemp and continue to enact LOCAL laws enabling medical use of hemp.

    Best of luck keep me informed please.

    thanx.

    Robert
    rhw007@twcny.rr.com
    http://www.mycommonsensepolitics.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am SO following you!!! As a life-long recreational user, I've been advocating legalization across the board for decades now. I LOVE it when someone claims that it interferes with your mental faculties, because my former occupation would not likely allow an intellectually challenged individual anywhere near the premises! Programming manufacturing robotics is VERY dangerous if you are ill-prepared. And the math requirements shock most folks, who cannot believe that I could work while high - it simply isn't the overwhelming substance that the rumor mill has suggested. I no longer work because of medical issues, but the mind still works fine, and my memory is like a steel trap.

    I used to taunt the local PD in California about my being high - my medical issues are so expensive that the local sergeant told me that unless I committed a felony, that they could not justify the cost of arresting and holding me! So I took full advantage, and smoked in public without fear. Really made the local cops angry, which was exactly my intention.

    John

    ReplyDelete